Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

Have a few Hummel figures & wondering how much they might be

Have a few Hummel figures & wondering how much they might be worth?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: They used to be my gran on mum's side & mum, also have little hummel pictures. Will need time to get figures out of box stored in
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Pretty good I think
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Don't think so just after possible price if selling them on
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will try photos

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

Hi, are not allowed to value large collections via this platform, I can under take values for three items per request. The figures should have names and numbers to the base which would be very helpful. Obviously the item condition needs to be good.

Tony

As mentioned above what is on the bases?

Tony

The Hummel picture are worth £3-6 each.

Tony

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Give me minute to get them out again

ok no problem at all.

Tony

Hi Fiona,

Many thanks for your talking to me today and providing the information I required to value your items which are as follows:

Hummel Schoolboy Number 82 - £15-20

Hummel Girl "Little helper" Number 73 - £6-12

Hummel Skier Number 59 - £10-20.

Friedel Shepherdess Number 76 - £15-30.

If in good condition. I hope this helps.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best.

Tony

I have spoken to the customer and answered the question.

Tony

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Having problem getting your reply
Hi, do you need me to call you?

As I have entered the values above.

Tony

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok just seen it

Ok excellent I don't normally undertake phone calls as they can become expensive for my clients. I like to keep costs low in these difficult times.

Tony