Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Is English garden Elizabethan Staffordshire fine bone China

Customer Question

Is English garden Elizabethan Staffordshire fine bone China tea set worth any money
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bone china have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: On the bottom
JA: Do you know how old the bone china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: 1875
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: 6 cups 4 Saucers 6 small plates tea pot coffee pot milk &sugar bowl
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I'mCustomer I have been on justanswer.com for 11 years. Add photos of the set and the front and back of one plate when you can. I only want 3 total pictures. Best RegardsCustomer/p>

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (T5P72L7)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Are you saying it's worth £16
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
First time using this site so not sure what to do now
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for the photos, one moment while I write the answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

This is a vintage 1960s+ set of Elizabethan of England bone china set in the English Garden pattern valued at 245 pounds sterling for the set as shown and as described. 

Let me know if you have read the answer by writing thank you. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can begin a new request back on the website and start it with @rarewares as the first word (instead of Hi or Hello) in order to have me be the one that helps. Best Regards, Customer

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

You are welcome. If you would like to ask me about another item, start a new post (not in this chat) on the website www.justanswer.com with @rarewares as the first written word. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.