Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have 10 daulton figurines. I want to sell them how do I go

Customer Question

I have 10 daulton figurines. I want to sell them how do I go about it?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the figurine is?
Customer: I have theHN nos. Oldest is 1963 to 1983
JA: What condition is the figurine in?
Customer: All figurines are in very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Names of the figurines
Category: Antiques
Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 10 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra – Moderator
Expert:  Tony T replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

We are normally allowed only to appraise three items per request, if you wish to provide 6 munbers I will appraise those. You can then log another request for my attention @Tony T and I will do the rest. These might prove to be a hard sell as they are have dropped in value, but you could try Facebook Marketplace or Gumtree as they do not charge commissions.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

Tony

Expert:  Tony T replied 9 days ago.

The majority of these figures are worth between £10-20, some are more valuable depending on the figures and rarity.

I hope this helps.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best.

Tony