Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have 6 Murray half pint cream matt tankards in excellent

I have 6 Keith Murray half pint cream matt tankards in excellent condition. Base has KM on top, Wedgewood underneath, MADE IN
JA: What would you like to learn about the tankard? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: KM on top, WEDGEWOOD under, MADE IN, then ENGLAND. It has a floating B with an indent L( or 4).All text in blue.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the tankard is?
Customer: No. I can't find dating on any of his markings
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No, thank you

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

These date to the 1930s and are thus Art Deco (1925-1940). Depending on the glaze and design they could be worth between £30-50 each.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further.

Tony

However if sold as set they should achieve a price of between £100-140, if in good condition and undamaged.

I hope this helps.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best.

Tony