Nora
Nora, ISA A.M. Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  ISA A.M., BA College Degree, Post-Grad Christie's Education London, 10 Yrs Art World NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. ISA A.M., USPAP Compliant through 2023
71377891

May you please inform me of how much a very near perfect

Sir, may you please inform me of how much a very near perfect condition version of The Water Babies - Illustrated by Rosalie K Fry volume 37 is worth?
Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

I will be happy to help you here.

Value of your printing of The Water Babies by Charles Kingsley, with illustrations by Rosalie K. Fry, is 15GBP - 25GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That's great news - thanks a lot

You are welcome.

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me directly by typing @Nora at the beginning of a new question and there is also a “Favorite Experts” function.

Sincerely,

Nora