Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a blue wedgewood fruit bowl, indent markings on the

I have a blue wedgewood fruit bowl
JA: What would you like to learn about the bowl? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: indent markings on the bottom which I cannot read but marking on metal rim are E.P.N.S MOP
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bowl is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Maybe at least 70 years old. No cracks just slightly cracked glaze internally
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no but it’s extremely heavy!

Hello, I'm Rarewares. Let's get started! Add photos of the item (on white paper) and any writing on the bottom or back. I will be answering in writing once I review the pictures, research, and write the answer. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (SZVLV66)

This is a Wedgwood of England blue jasperware centerpiece bowl with an electro plated nickel silver rim, made 1891 to 1910, valued at 75 pounds sterling. 

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. We compete for questions, so writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.