Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a pair of barker bros vases and want to know how much

Customer Question

I have a pair of barker bros vases and want to know how much I can sell them for
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the vase?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you know how old the vase is? What condition is it in?
Customer: not sure on age but no chips
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Vases
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Stamp
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I also have this in excellent condition
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Stamp
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

This is a 1930s pair of Barker Brothers black matte floral vases valued at 40 pounds sterling. 

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks can you answer the Aynsley question or do I need to start again
Expert:  Rarewares replied 15 days ago.

That has to be in a new request with @rarewares as the first word.