Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

Would like to value some original penn prints 1959 Snow and

Customer Question

would like to value some original penn prints 1959 Snow White and Goldilocks and Tom Thumb too
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Excellent
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Would like a second opinion
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Tom Thumb 1959 Penn prints
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Snow White
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Pingniocio
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Red riding hood
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Little red riding hood
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Jack and the bean stock
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
By Claude Monet 1840-1926 poppies
Expert:  Tony T replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK.

I will be back later today and will xamine these for you.

Kindest Regards

Tony

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Snooker clock please appraise
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Second photo
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Smallest bible
Expert:  Tony T replied 7 days ago.

I am only allowed to appraise three items per request and I will look later.

Kindest Regards

Tony

Expert:  Tony T replied 7 days ago.

The Penn prints which are not framed $10-12, the ones that are framed $15-25. Claude Monet Poppies print $16-20. If all in good condition. Pool wooden wall clock $80-120. The small brass covered bible $30-60.

I hope this all helps.

Kindest Regards

Tony

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!