marks699
marks699,
Experience:  dasdasd
112996622

Second opinion] I would like to value some original penn

Customer Question

second opinion] I would like to value some original penn prints 1959 Snow White and Goldilocks and Tom Thumb too
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Excellent
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They have an old smell to them and keeled in excellent condition
If ok with you I will take photos tomorrow as it’s very late about to go to sleep
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 11 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra – Moderator
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 days ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question. Thanks
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 days ago.

I realized I answered this in another request. I will opt-out of this so others may be able to help you.

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 9 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Expert:  marks699 replied 7 days ago.

Hi, this is Mark with JA. I’ve been in the antiques and art business for nearly half a century. I think I can help with the prints. Can you send some photos? An overall shot, a close-up well-focused detail or two, one of the back or underside, and a good, clear shot of the maker’s marks or signatures, if any?

Photos should be attached to this thread. Here’s some help with sending files. Look for any of these links, depending on the device and browser you are using (see attachment). If that doesn’t work, try this link for more help: https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert. If all else fails, try calling Customer Service at(###) ###-#### and they should be able to help. Also, if you’re using a smartphone, JustAnswer has a free phone app.

Expert:  marks699 replied 7 days ago.

I’m just about to step away from the desk for the evening. I’ll be back on board at about 6 AM Eastern Time USA, tomorrow, Saturday. If you wish to send over some pics, I’ll get them then. If you’re not available when I respond, you should find my reply when you log in again. Fair enough?

Expert:  marks699 replied 7 days ago.

I didn’t receive any more information from you, so I can only provide a very general answer. Penn Prints from 1959 can be worth $20 to $100 apiece, depending on subject, size, condition, signature, etc. As such, yours could have some value in the resale marketplace. If you have any further questions, please let me know, and we can go into more detail then. Thanks for trusting JustAnswer (and me) with your question.

Expert:  marks699 replied 7 days ago.

Best of luck with them. If you’d like my personal help with any other items, please feel free to start another question (not in this chat window) by going back to www.justanswer.com and starting a new one. If you wish, you can ask for me by my screen name,Customer. Start the question with "FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY..." and I should be able to find it. You can also use either the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or to add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again. You can also use this link to reach me directly: https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-marks699/ Cheers! Mark