marks699
marks699,
Experience:  dasdasd
112996622

Second opinion] Could you value these little china boots

second opinion] Could you value these little china boots with November
This stinen how much
This oriniment
It has this badge on the back
The pair are the antiques

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra

Hi, This is Mark with JA. I’ve been in the antiques and art business for nearly half a century. I think I can help with the appraisals. Stand by….

I have some questions ahead of you, but I promise I won’t lose you, OK?

Back on it.  Sorry for the wait.  Checking now.....

Re; Harvest Hamlet Collection vases, issued in the 1980s.  Resale value $20-$25 apiece.

Re; Frankfurt, West Germany stein, probably by Gerz Co., ca. 1980s, resale value $25-$27.

Re; November Topaz baby booties, porcelain, probably 21st century, unknown maker, resale value $10-$12.

Best of luck with them. If you’d like my personal help with any other items, please feel free to start another question (not in this chat window) by going back to www.justanswer.com and starting a new one. If you wish, you can ask for me by my screen name, marks699 . Start the question with "FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY..." and I should be able to find it. You can also use either the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or to add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again. You can also use this link to reach me directly: https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-marks699/ Cheers! Mark

marks699,
Experience: dasdasd