Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have Paragon Belinda coffee set comprising 6 coffee cups

Customer Question

I have Paragon Belinda coffee set comprising 6 coffee cups and saucers, 6 cake plates, one coffee pot, one milk jug and one coffee pot. Can you tell me what it is worth please?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the saucer have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: yes, the paragon logo on the back plus th flowery pattern on the front
JA: Do you know how old the saucer is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Very good condition, I think it was a retirement present for my mother who retired in the mid seventies. To our knowledge it has not been used
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I'mCustomer I have been on justanswer.com for 11 years. Add photos of the set and the front and back of one plate when you can. I only want 3 total pictures. Best RegardsCustomer

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
how do send photos?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.
Use the tool on the screen. Write a word in the writing area, click the tool, then add one photo. Repeat for the next photo.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My credit card company blocked my original payment. I've now sorted it
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

I do not do the phone calls but other experts do. I will answer here without photos.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

A service for 6 tea service by Paragon in the Belinda pattern is valued at 125 pounds sterling for the whole set as described.

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have just spoken with somebody, so I nhave the valuation. Thank you
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

You are welcome. I am so glad that I was able to help.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi thanks
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

Sure! Feel free to contact me (rarewares) anytime here on justanswer.com. It looks as if the other expert that called did not get through. I am glad that my written answer worked out for you.