Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have got some first editions to sell, mainly Doris

Customer Question

I have got some first editions to sell, mainly Doris Lessing, can you help?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: The Canopus in Argos quintet dates from 1979; The Fidth Child is 1988; the good terrorist is 1985. 12 x DL first editions in all, plus first editions of John Fowles (x 3) John Le Carre (x 2) plus a few others I can send photos
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Very good. Original dust covers in excellent condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I also have a set of 6 volumes of Second World War by with son Churchill, Reprint society hardbacks 1956 and Billy Bunter and the Courtfield cracksman by frank richards hradback. Howard Baker edition 1970
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tony T replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK.

We are allowed to appraise three item per request, I am happy to undertake this but further items will need to be logged via a new request. The fire book "Canopus" is worth £20-££, if in good condition,

Kindest Regards

Tony

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

Expert:  Tony T replied 13 days ago.

The Fifth CHild is worth £4, The Good Terrorist is worth £50, if both are in good condition.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Tony

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!