Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have a stamp collection that is about 50 years old, how

Customer Question

JA: Hi there! How can I help?
Customer: I have a stamp collection that is about 50 years old, how can I check if any of them have any value?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the stamp collection in?
Customer: a bit of a mixture as it's a collection I put together as a child, I could take some photos.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so, I was just curious to see if they had any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tony T replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK.

The market is unfortunately awash with stamps at the moment as youngsters have little interest in collecting them these days. We are only allowed to appraise three items per request via this platform, therefore I would suggest you check afew for values on sites like E-bay or contact a specilaist stamp auction who may be able to help you.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Tony

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!