Julie
Julie, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Licensed auctioneer for 10 years. I have been buying and selling antiques for over 40 years.
28877952

Comic books, estimate price for comics, used condition, They

Customer Question

Comic books
JA: What would you like to learn about the comic book? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: estimate price for comics
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the comic book in?
Customer: used condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They are German comics astrix and oblex and lucky Luke
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Julie replied 14 days ago.

My name is Julie.  I would like to assist you with your comic books.  We only do 2 appraisals per individual question so if you would please send me photos of the front covers of 2 of your comics, I can get started on them for you.

Thank you in advance

Expert:  Julie replied 14 days ago.

I am ready to go a 20 minute break and will get to your question as soon as I get back.  Hopefully by then you will have uploaded the photos.

If you are unfamiliar, look to the left of the red send button for the light blue icon.  This will allow you to upload photos here for me.

Expert:  Julie replied 14 days ago.

Are you able to read my messages to you about adding photos?

Expert:  Julie replied 14 days ago.
The bulk of the Astrek and Oblex comics are generally selling in the range of $20 each.  

The Lucky Luke if certain ones, could sell in the range of $175.

Expert:  Julie replied 14 days ago.

I am hopeful this information has been helpful to you today.

If you have any additional questions about the item, please feel free to ask.

Otherwise, if you are satisfied with my response, simply respond back to me here.

Please consider adding me as a favorite appraiser. To reach me in a new question, simply type @Julie.

Have a wonderful day!

Julie

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello I am unable to answer you as I’m in hospital I will reply when I get the chance thanks
Expert:  Julie replied 14 days ago.

OK.  No problem at all.  Please take care.

Expert:  Julie replied 12 days ago.

Due to time constraints, I will close this one out for us at this time.  When you are ready, simply open a new question link.  Feel free to start the question with FOR JULIE.  I will be more than happy to assist you.

I truly hope you are feeling better.

Best regards,

Julie