Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

Sorry got a question how much a jubilee 1977 coin is worth

Customer Question

Sorry got a question how much a jubilee 1977 coin is worth thanks
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know where the coin is from?
Customer: Sorry 5 pounds coin
JA: What condition is the coin in?
Customer: Very good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Sorry know nothing about coins ave got the one a says plus 3 more 2 with churchhill on and one that says god save the gueen that’s all I know thanks all 5 pound coins
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tony T replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK

The !977 Jubilee £5 pound coin is worth £6, the God Save The Queen £5 coin is also worth £6 if both are in good condition. The Churchill coins will be worth about the same £6 each

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Tony

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!