MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

I have an Olympia Elite typewriter from World War 2 just

I have an Olympia Elite typewriter from World War 2 just wondering what it’s worth
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the typewriter have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No only makers name
JA: What condition is the typewriter in?
Customer: Excellent Condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it’s in a case

Thanks for contacting Just Answer these typewriters are unique in their quality and that many still work from this time. There is a market for both historical office item collectors and people interested in World War II period.

Value for resale is in the region 200-300, 300-400 usd . Value would be lower if it needs lots of work to make it usable

I hope this helps

If I can help again please start a question ‘For MarkJ0427’

Best wishes

Mark

Just Answer

Sorry in pounds likely 150-250 or up to 200-300

in a shop setting it would cost more

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

No problem