MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

In my mum's loft, I have found a dark blue Wedgewood tea set

Customer Question

In my mum's loft, I have found a dark blue Wedgewood tea set comprising teapot and stand, sugar bowl, cream and milk jugs. I know from the mark it is turn of the century as it is WEDGEWOOD
JA: What would you like to learn about the tea set?
Customer: Sorry sent before finishing. ,..
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the tea set is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Also states England. Some numbers on the bottom too. 30 on the sugar bowl, 42 on the cream jug, 30 on the milk jug, 24 on the teapot and 6 or 9 on the teapot stand. I do not have space to keep them and wondered if worth keeping or donating to a charity shop?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: In good condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  MarkJ0427 replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for contacting Just Answer.

This sounds nice and subject to seeing, sets like the are normally from the later 19th or into the 20th century depending on the mark and would be worth in region of 100-200 usd for resale purposes.

I hope this helps.

If I can help again please start any new enquiry 'ForCustomer and I will personally assist you.

Best wishes

Mark

Just Answer