MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

I have many items from clocks to large prices of furniture,

I have many items from clocks to large prices of furniture, basically at least 4 generations of French items , house full what is the best way to get it all valued?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the clock have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: Pernot Bains les Bains ?
JA: Do you know how old the clock is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It’s Over 140 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it’s colour is gold about 12 inches high and the same width with a boy and a girl either side of the clock face

Please upload images using the camera icon beneath the message box. Then I will try to help you

Mark

Just Answer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (6L5LVM5)

Thanks please ask for ‘MarkJ0427’ at the start of each question we can discuss a few things per question in groups might be easier by phone to discuss more items if you send group shots

Best wishes

Mark

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Mark, some group shots ! There is so much more lol
Ok to do phone call ? You can send few more shots first if you like

Lovely to speak you

Best wishes

Mark

Can you open up another question and ask ‘ForCustomer for me to log the phone call we just had?

Mark

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you, ***** *****
No problem are you ok asking me a separate question to log our phone call on. I can’t log it on this one because it’s the question we did our first call on
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you , great insight and response