Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares I’ve found 2 bigger vases how much please

Customer Question

CustomerI’ve found 2 bigger vases how much please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 14 days ago.

Add a photo of the best stamped bottom next.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Photo
Expert:  Rarewares replied 14 days ago.

This is a pair of matte black vases made by Barker Brothers of England in the Nankin pattern , 1920 to 1930s, valued at 70 to 90 pounds sterling for the pair.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I do hope that my answer has helped! I want to be sure that I have answered to your satisfaction, so feel free to contact me if there is more to chat about concerning this particular item. I will mark this answer as completed so it can be processed, but feel free to ask any follow-ups here about the item. If you have another item, choose "ask this expert another question" and write @rarewares in with the description of the next item. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls. Best Regards,Customer