Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a satyr sweet meat dish where is the best place to

I have a ***** ***** satyr sweet meat dish where is the best place to sell it
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the dish have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: I can send photos but it belongs to an elderly friend who asked me to search the web
JA: Do you know how old the dish is? What condition is it in?
Customer: no damage it was her grandmothers so Victorian
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: don’t think so

Hello, I'm Rarewares. Let's get started! Add photos of the item (preferably on white paper) and any writing on the bottom or back. I will answer in writing once I review the pictures, research, and write the answer. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sending pics
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (G7T3M2S)

This is an 1880s ***** ***** of England majolica figural cherub and nautilus shell sweet meat dish, valued at 300 pounds sterling. 

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). If you are unable to find how to ask a new question, use this link (be sure you are signed in to your account so it recognizes you) and write RAREWARES there under my photo where it says "Ask a Question" https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/ I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.