Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a gold pocket watch serial 46425 Waltham wondering

Customer Question

Hi I have a gold pocket watch serial 46425 Waltham wondering the value says on the inside from connie Christmas 1888 was a present to my grandfather thanks
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the pocket watch in?
Customer: It's in ok condition clean enough I'd say a good polish be like new ­čśé but I wouldn't touch it myself
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Nah I'm just wondering because it was left to me I'll probably keep it either way but ill make sure to keep it safe if it's actually worth a few hundred ­čÖé
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 14 days ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
*Please post photos by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.
Expert:  Wayne replied 14 days ago.

Please tell me what else it says on the watch case?

Wayne

Expert:  Wayne replied 13 days ago.
Are you able to post photos?
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 days ago.

Without photos I can't appraise this I will opt out of this question so others may be able to help you.

Thanks,

Wayne