marks699
marks699,
Experience:  dasdasd
112996622

I have these gun cuff links what’s your thoughts on these

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  marks699 replied 12 days ago.

Hi, this is Mark with JA. Thanks for asking for me. I think I can I help with the cuff links.

Ordinarily, jewelry is not in my wheelhouse, but since this question was directed to me, I'll take it on.

I can't tell for certain what the metal is in the cuff links, but I found some virtually identical matches for them by unknown makers.  If the links are sterling silver, resale value $35-$40.  If they or other metals, such as pewter or spelter, resale value $12-$14.  .  

Expert:  marks699 replied 12 days ago.

Best of luck with them. If you’d like my personal help with any other items, please feel free to start another question (not in this chat window) by going back to www.justanswer.com and starting a new one. If you wish, you can ask for me by my screen name,Customer. Start the question with "FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY..." and I should be able to find it. You can also use either the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or to add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again. You can also use this link to reach me directly: https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-marks699/ Cheers! Mark