MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

Winton butter dish over 100years old, Yes, Nothing no chip

Winton butter dish over 100years old
JA: What would you like to learn about the dish? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the dish in?
Customer: Nothing no chip or cracks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Need to see a picture

Can you please upload images using the camera icon below the message box? I will then do my best to help you

Best

Mark

Just Answer

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (Z675QQ2)

Thanks very much for the email and images

This feels 1930’s from images and quite nice in that the decoration isn’t over the top

I’d value this in the region of 80-120 usd for resale

If I can help again please start your new questions ‘For MarkJ0427’ and I will personally attend to them.

Best wishes

Mark

Just Answer