MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

I have a set of New (6 pieces including tea pot and stand)

I have a set of New Hall (6 pieces including tea pot and stand) and wonder if there is a recommended route to sell?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the tea pot have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: It’s the range called Boy / Lady in the Window circa 1800
JA: What condition is the tea pot in?
Customer: Excellent as are all the pieces
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there is a teapot, stand, jug, lidded pot (large sugar perhaps), small bowl and shallow large bowl in set.

Thanks for contacting Just Answer

Please upload some photographs using the camera icon below the message box so I can assess the items.

Best wishes

Mark

Just Answer

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Full set
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Teapot and stand

Thanks now I can see, this is a very nice set in the Chinoiserie taste, late 18th century and I would estimate it 300-500  usd for resale market and see what it makes on the day letting the market decide. I would sell in a fine art auction antiques ceramics sale.

I hope this helps

Best wishes

Mark

Just Answer

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Thanks very much - nice set :)