Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have an antique book that I'd like to see the price of

Hello!
I have an antique book that I'd like to see the price of please

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK

The book was published in 1890 I believe and is worth between $36-42 if in good condition.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Tony

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Tony,
Thank you very much!
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Many thanks and you too.

Kindest Regards

Tony