D Centeno
D Centeno,
Experience:  dasdasd
111448078

I am in possession of a bowl which I believe is from the

JA: Hi there! How can I help?
Customer: i am in possession of a bowl which I believe is from the Qianlong dynasty and would like to send some images for appraisal please
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. Does the bowl have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you know how old the bowl is? What condition is it in?
Customer: good condition. Age uncertain
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no. But I do believe that it could be of significant value
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (17Z6L57)
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am your Asian and Antique Appraiser.

Please bear with me as I start my review.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It’s not possible at the moment due to personal issues

Unfortunately, this is a modern vintage Chinese famille rose porcelain bowl likely

made in the 2nd half of the 20th century. The hand painted decoration is stylized

and modern featuring multi-colored floral and leaf vine motif with gold leaf trimming.

The mark is an apocryphal Qianlong Dynasty Zhuanshu seal mark which is honorific

or tributary only since the bowl was not made in the 18th century.

Estimated Value $50 or GBP40

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can you advise what the triangular mark is??

Thank you for your patience and I hope that I answered most if not all of your concern.

Please feel free to contact me again, my name is Dan –ASK DAN (DANwC126).

Please make sure to write "For Dan only” in the title. Using this official channel sends a notification to me and locks the question and is the most reliable way to get your question routed to me.

“Favorite Expert” and “Ask me a new question” features help customers connect with me the fastest.

You may use the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again in the future.

If you are not satisfied or have additional query with my evaluation, kindly send me a follow up question for clarification and ask for more clarity and justification.

Again, it has been a pleasure helping you with your appraisal needs.

Kind Regards, DAN

The triangular mark is a factory/production mark. thanks