Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a 17" oval platter that is trademarked W. H. Grindley

I have a 17" oval platter that is trademarked W. H. Grindley & Co England, Merion pattern, stampted with # 2923 F and on the top of the trade mark is a 13. on the bottom of the platter is an 18. I Approx how much is it worth if anything?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the platter in?
Customer: to me it appears in real good condition. No obvious chips etc -
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No other than the gold trim seems to all be good

Hello, My name is***** for over 40 years.

I am glad to help you.

May I ask who I am speaking to?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Pam
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
here is the front
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
back

The Antique W. H. Grindley & Co England, Merion pattern Oval Platter 17" early 20thC is valued at 145.00-150.00 GBP.  If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you.

You are very welcome I am glad I could help.

Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Glenda" at the beginning of the message.

You can use the link I am putting here ( just be sure to be signed into your account, so the site recognizes you ) always write GLENDA in the question box ( Ask a Question ) under my picture:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=3800

I will mark this completed now,

Thank you for using Just answer

Glenda