Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a wellington bone China tea service with the number

I have a wellington bone China tea service with the number 567 on the bottom.
JA: What would you like to learn about the bone china?
Customer: How.much is it worth.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bone china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It belonged to my grandmother probably bought around the 1920s
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It comprises of 6 cups, 6 saucers, large plate, 6 small plates, milk jug and slop bowl. I have pictures.

Hello, I'mCustomer I have been on justanswer.com for 11 years. Add photos of the set and the front and back of one plate when you can. I only want 3 total pictures. Best RegardsCustomer/p>

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
File attached (PS3VL41)
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I'd prefer just to text.

I need to see the bottom of one piece.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
File attached (Z6PS611)

This is a 1906 to 1947 set of JH Cope and Co, ltd of England tea set made under the Wellington trade name. The design was made in the 1920s to 1930s, The value of the set in the photos is 250 pounds sterling. 

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Wow. Didn't think it would be worth that much. It is good condition as it was only used on special occasions. Thank you.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). If you are unable to find how to ask a new question, use this link (be sure you are signed in to your account so it recognizes you) and writeCustomerthere under my photo where it says "Ask a Question" https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/ I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I would like to sell it. Where could I do this?

For the UK, preloved.com, selency.uk, loveantiques.com, justcollecting.com are good sites if you are planning to sell.