Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Hello there , my hoover ultra care 1200 washing machine drum

Customer Question

Hello there , my hoover ultra care 1200 washing machine drum is filling with rubbery smelling smoke please!!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Adam, I would really like to know what the root cause of this problem is before we start trying to fix it. I have used te machine today on a wool programme and it is not filing with rubery smoke ( presumably because the spin is much gentler ) ans while this is okay in good weather when the clothes can be hung out , it is not a long term solution,

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Has the washer been noisy recently when its spinning?

If so open the door and hold the metal drum at the front at the bottom. Can you lift it up and down a bit?