Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

We have a 6 months old Winterhalter Under Counter ware wash,

We have a 6 months old Winterhalter Under Counter ware wash, it is displaying error codes 6 10 24 26, and is not working correctly what is the problem?

T

I have spoken to WinterHalter about this and they say that as most of the error codes relate to the drain pump that is likely to be the area of the problem.

Their suggestion is to try putting the machine into Drain Mode by switching the machine off/on and then pressing the Drain button for about 10 seconds to see if this clears it.

If not it is most likely that the drain pump will need to be removed by a service technician.

If it's only 6 months old you should still be under warranty and covered for any part costs arising.

Best Regards,

Hi Mike,

Was my reply helpful or can I be of any further assistance?

Best Regards,