KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

This question is a bit embarrassing but the right oven knob

This question is a bit embarrassing but the right oven knob on a De Dietrich F4437 fell off and I cannot snap it back on. On the back of the knob are two semi-circular risers and the area of the oven is circular with two holes. Was there a plastic piece within the knob I have missed that attaches to the holes or is there something obvious I have missed in simply snapping the knob back onto the oven? Thank you.

I lease my flat and my landlord has a section of the user manual for operating instructions. The manual cover has a date of April 1996 if that helps.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Sorry to hear about your problem

KevinWhiteJA :

If the oven control knob has popped off and is now missing unfortunately you will have to replace it..check this image of the knob, this is how an unbroken knob should look like...a new one will cost you around £12

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Please don't forget to leave a Excellent or Good feedback so that I can get paid for the assistance that I have provided today...Thanks :)