How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KevinWhiteJA Your Own Question
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1010
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
KevinWhiteJA is online now

I have a microwave model R-880B and the interior lamp has stopped.

Customer Question

I have a microwave model R-880B and the interior lamp has stopped. Is it possible to get a replacement bulb which I believe to be halogen. Part no. RLMPUAOO1WREO ? This microwave was purchased in Australia.
Thanks XXXXX
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 4 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi Alan, welcome to Justanswer

KevinWhiteJA :

It seems that the part is currently not available in the UK...however, please give me a moment I will check

KevinWhiteJA :

You can buy it from here or you can go to a local parts store and tell them you are looking for a microwave interior light bulb which is 240V 75W ...anything similar will work with this