How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have a Siemens fridge type KT16RA70GB/01 which has a broken

This answer was rated:

I have a Siemens fridge type KT16RA70GB/01 which has a broXXXXX XXXXXdle. I've got a replacement part from Siemens but would like to know the best way to remove the old handle. It's obviously clipped in very tightly and I don't want to damage the door removing it.

Many thanks.
Hi I understand, what you need is a small thin blade screw driver to release that.
You do need to be careful and try not to damage the outer surface when removing the old handle.
I will see if there is any guide on this for you and I will stick with you until this is replaced.
Since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Thank you
Tech Michael

Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you