How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask canuck the pro Your Own Question
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2918
Experience:  Plumber
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
canuck the pro is online now

Hi, My Samsung fridge/freezer RSA1WTMH water dispenser unit

This answer was rated:

Hi, My Samsung fridge/freezer RSA1WTMH water dispenser unit broke. I have bought one from a Samsung parts supplier but I am unsure how to remove the unit. I assume you need to remove the control panel but I am unable to see how this is done. Can you please advise.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Be sure to unplug the power before beginning work. Look on the bottom side of the dispenser assembly, you will notice one screw. Removing the one screw and pulling out on the dispenser panel will release it. The panel has two tabs on the left and two on the right. These tabs are pushed into the housing tightly, when the panel is removed you will see how they insert into the assembly.

canuck the pro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you