Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

Can I get to the belt on my AEG ergorapido

I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
May I have the full model # XXXXX the appliance?
Also how old the unit is?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have already found how to remove sole plate, there were screws under the wheels. I expected the belt to be off or broken but unfortunately the small motor is not running so don't think it's worth proceeding with. Brian

Hi Brian if the motor is bad, as it sounds, you could replace that if you wanted?Its easy to do and I can provide you where to get that. Please let me know.
Otherwise please rate kindly and I will close this for you it costs you nothing further to do that;-)
Have a great day and I will be here if you need me.
Tech Mike