Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

I have a Zanussi integrated hob about 7 years old. I think

I have a Zanussi integrated hob about 7 years old. I think it is ZGG76524XA or very similar. It is run on Calor bottled gas. It has been blackening my saucepans for some time and I think the problem is getting worse. I cannot remember this happening when I first started using it. It is in perfect condition and some friends (not experts) are saying that it might not be compatible with bottled gas. What do you think??

You can use these hobs on lpg gas not a problem but you need to adjust the burners for this. Did you do this when you installed it?

Do you have the manual for it?

As its in there and it shows you how to do this its a case of turning a screw.

If you don't have the manual let me know and I can upload it for you so you can see it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you please down load the manual. This is a great service thank you.

Ok ive just uploaded it so click the link below and follow the instructions then you can download and save.

Click here.