How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask canuck the pro Your Own Question
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2948
Experience:  Plumber
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
canuck the pro is online now

I saw about 6 months ago a cooktop downdraft that was round

Customer Question

I saw about 6 months ago a cooktop downdraft that was round and took up very little space .... I can't find the company that makes this downdraft. It was very new and innovated .
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 4 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Was it something like this?

Full Size Image

JACUSTOMER-8juz54kr- :

Thank you for your reply. But no it was not a hood .... it was a countertop downdraft.... it did not rise either...

canuck the pro :

What is the difference between a downdraft and hood? I hadn't heard of a downdraft. Could they be the same thing just called something different there?