Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a Creda S420E oven, the fan and lamp in main oven are

I have a Creda S420E oven, the fan and lamp in main oven are working but there is no heat! Can you suggest what I can do? Thanks
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me, doe the temperature neon on the fascia, light up?
Do you have, and know how to use, a multimeter?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes the temperature light goes on!

No I don't have a multimeter

Hi Kathleen

Well, its almosr certain that the problem here, is that the circular element behind the rear panel of the oven, has failed.

If you had a meter, you could test it. However, you can look at it and you may well see some physical damage.

Please go here, just click on the word in blue.
The good news is, the element is fairly cheap, you can order it from the link I sent you, and there is a video there showing you how to do the job.

If you need more help, please just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks sounds ok!

Do you know where I would get the element in Belfast?

Hi Kathleen

I think Espares will send it to Belfast, they are very quick!!

Alternatively, if you want to collect one, and good domestic repair shop should sell these. They re fairly common.
Best thing is to take the old one with you

Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you today