How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Techdesk Your Own Question
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 16409
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Techdesk is online now

Hi - I am trying to change the water inlet valve on a zanussi

Customer Question

Hi - I am trying to change the water inlet valve on a zanussi 6142 S dishwasher but cannot find how to access the water valve on the machine. Can you tell me how to locate it please?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Can you post the product number (PNC) from the label on the appliance please?

It begins with 9 so you'll need to prefix it with A to prevent it being crossed out.

eg. A914419941 00

Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
The inlet valve is at the bottom rear.

You'll need the top and side panel off to be able to change it out.

Pull the machine out, where the fill connects at the bottom rear, that's the inlet valve.

Check it out, let me know how it goes or if you need more help.