How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

Valve at bottom of plastic reservoir part 0259 of Siemens

Customer Question

Valve at bottom of plastic reservoir part 0259 of Siemens steam oven leaking because of perished o ring. Is there somewhere in Glasgow that I can take the part to have a new o ring fitted and the valve replaced back into the reservoir.oven e -nr HB36D5272B /02 FD 9112
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
There will be several independent repairers in your area.
It's finding out which ones have workshops and how far from you.

Copy and paste the following into a new browser window.
Fill in your details and see what comes up for you.

Once you've got some listed, let me know and I'll see if I know which ones have shops.