Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK

I have a Siemens oven - model number: HB750550B I got it

I have a Siemens oven - model number: HB750550B
I got it second-hand 4 years ago. It's working fine - but I only use the simple functions.
I don't know how to use the timer or some of the other functions. I think I did once see the manual for it on the Siemens website, but stupidly !? I didn't download it - and looking tonight it doesn't seem to be there anylonger (unless Siemens have altered the model number since then?).
Do you please know how or where I could still get a manual for it ?
Thank you very much for any help or ideas with this.
All the best
Vincent Hayes, Kempston, Bedford, UK
Copy and paste the following into a new browser window
It will download the manual for you in pdf format.
Save it or print it out.

Let me know if you have problems with the download.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That looks ok - sorry - a bit slow about sussing it out and getting back to you. Oven downstairs - PC upstairs ! Just checked the display on my oven - yes, exactly same as the download. Have saved the download now so I should be ok ? Thanks for your help !

Don't worry - will give you good feedback.

Vince Hayes

Thanks for letting me know.

Good luck with the appliance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You answered my question - I got the instruction manual link - and it's for the right oven model - so I think we're done !

I'm sure I completed the brief feedback questions. So that's it. I can't see anything else I need.

Thanks for your help - but there's no need to contact me again. Thank you.