Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK

I have a Logixx 8 WAS28466GB. My wife has removed the detergent

I have a Logixx 8 WAS28466GB. My wife has removed the detergent drawer and given me the task of replacing it! I have replaced the blue clip assembly in the middle conditioner drawer but don't know how to fit the small blue left hand flap in the full wash drawer? Can you guide me? Thank you.

The flap is hinged in the drawer.

In the "up" position for powder and tablets, "down" position for liquids.

Copy and paste the following into a new browser window
It will download the user instruction sheet and does have a picture of the drawer with the part in place. Perhaps it will help.

Hope this helps
Let me know if you need more help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much. I was frightened initially of pushing too hard but it went in perfectly.