How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

i have an aeg sensorlogic dishwasher that has stopped filling

This answer was rated:

i have an aeg sensorlogic dishwasher that has stopped filling with water but still lights up and appears to be making the correct noise , any thoughts
Hello and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
May I have the full model# ***** help you correctly?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model is FAVORIT55011VI

PNC ********* /p>

Hi Thank you Paul for that information.
This is Typical of a bad water inlet solenoid, its an electrically operated valve. All you need to replace it are a few basic hand tools. Its easy task as well, I will help with that.
The part you need is available from the site below:

since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Michael , is there a specific name for the solenoid as the link just takes me to the front page of aeg site , also how do i go about reching you when i have the part


Hi Paul, its usually just called the water inlet valve but mention you want the electric valve is all ;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael please rate kindly and have a great day!
Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks mike , i have ordered the part for delivery on Monday , please let me know how i contact you further re the fitting etc


Hi Paul you can jut respond to this letter, have a great weekend.
Tech Michael