How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17410
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

the arm thing that the water comes out of on the top of machine

This answer was rated:

the arm thing that the water comes out of on the top of machine has come off. How do I put it back on?



Is it just the arm that's come off or has the complete bracket the arm clips into has come off?


Can you post the model number as well please.



Customer: replied 3 years ago.

arm that the water looks like it comes out of and a little column thing that looks like it goes in the middle of the arm.

Bosh classi x x SRS3A02CB/08 slimline dishwasher




Ok if its just the arm part then in the middle of the arm is a hole.

Line this up the bracket under the bottom basket in the middle and then push that column thing you have up the arm and then twist it and this locks it into place.


Have a look at this film and this should help you more.


Click here


If you need anymore info just get back to me.



Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you