Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

Have found an oval rubber seal at the bottom of my AEG Favorit

Have found an oval rubber seal at the bottom of my AEG Favorit dishwasher.Cannot work out where this has come from or how it would fit.Can you help please?

Can you post the product number please. It will be on a sticker on the right handside of the door and it will start with a 9.

But you need to prefix it with an A otherwise it gets crossed out

Eg A912345678

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The product number is ***** numbers it may have PNC before it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks for that ive got it now.

If its oval I think its the seal that should be in the back of the top spray arm.

What you need to do is remove the top basket.

Then look at the spray arm tube clipped under the basket at the end the seal should fit in there, If you look at it its the same shape so push the seal back into there and that should do the trick.