How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

hi i have a samsung rsg5ucrs fridge freezer and the display

This answer was rated:

hi i have a samsung rsg5ucrs fridge freezer and the display is falty how do i remove the display unit and fit a new one ?
Hi they made a this one a few different ways, is your display inside the fridge or on the outside that you are talking about?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi the display is on the out side on the freezer door.

Hi Mike, thanks for that, on these they did it a could of ways.
is your display attached to a water dispenser, probably not. If it is let me know.
You will need to carefully pry with a super thin blade screwdriver the plastic until it pops off. But have to have a feel for this so you dont break the plastic clips.
As you run the screwdriver around you should feel the clips and those one at a time you need to press in.
Please let me know how that goes.
I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY AT THIS TIME, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate.
Thank you Brian,and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you