How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have a cleaner clean view power brush model 4416e the small

Customer Question

I have a cleaner clean view power brush model 4416e the small rubber from base to Handel has come apart . It also does not suck up I bought it in march 2013 from Bissel Direct p o box 280 Romsey Hampshire so51 pad Invoice 715854 Invoice Date 20 03 2013 Please help me
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Thank you!


Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please find out more
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.


We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,


Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Hi there . I am sorry to hear about your issue with bissel . Was it a 12 month gaurantee? If so i would still try to get them to fix it as this is not a reasonable amountbof time to have it fall apart. Write to there customer services department , then the complaints dept , before to the managing director . Finally if nothing is done then go to the citizens advice . The sale of goods act 1979 should be quoted in correspondence. Also speak to the office of fair trading . Keep going with it because they should definately put it right.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.