Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508
Appliance

I have a Zanussi ZOD 330 Double Oven. This morning I noticed

I have a Zanussi ZOD... Show More
I have a Zanussi ZOD 330 Double Oven. This morning I noticed the clock had reverted to 12.00 and the main oven fan and light were not working. However the small oven and fan are working. What is wrong?
Show Less
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Is it possible you had a very short power cut in the night?
Anything else lost its time?

Do you have the manual for this?

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Rob,

Good morning! Yes I have a manual and Yes it is possible that we had a power cut during the night although all other timer devices have either reset themselves or we did not have a power cut.

Hi David

On this model, if the time is not set, the ovensen will not function.

Go to page 8 of the manual and set the time.

Make sure "auto" cooking is not selected and all should be ok

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Rob,

OK, many thanks. I have reset the time and the oven light is now on but the fan is not working. Should it be?

Hi David
Great
Well done !

When you say the fan, do you mean the cooling fan, or the fan in the back of the oven when the rear cicular element is on?

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Rob,

It's the fan on the rear wall of the oven.

David

OK,

So if you select the fan assisted setting and a temperature, does the element in the back get hot? It will take a couple of moments for you to feel the heat?

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Rob,

Yes it does. I do believe we are back in business! Many thanks for your help.

David

Hi David
Great

Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you today

ALl the best
Rob