How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have an old Unidare stove in my fireplace. It hasnt been

This answer was rated:

I have an old Unidare stove in my fireplace. It hasn't been in use for 10 years and needs a new glass panel and surround. Where would i get one of these?
Tom, in Lusk, Co. Dublin.
Plumberpro :

Hi Tom . these parts are discontinued. Your best bet is trying to pick one up secondand for the parts.

Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you