How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Hi there, We are shortly moving to a property which has

This answer was rated:

Hi there,
We are shortly moving to a property which has a traditional, gas powered aga. We want to replace it with a range. We have been quoted by a few companies that will buy the aga from us and also dismantle it etc.
My question is this. How easy is it to then install a Rangemaster? Would the company delivering it be able to do this or would we need a specialist engineer?
Plumberpro :

Hi . you would need a standard domestic gas engineer qualified to fit cookers ( pretty much all not them ) .so you ask the aga removal co to quote you fitting price. You will have the gas pipe there so it will need a bit of reconfiguring.

Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you